Sustainability isn't just a buzzword at UPS. It's what we do. Sustainability is our approach to operating our business in a responsible manner. It includes providing good jobs, being a model steward of the environment, contributing our resources to strengthen the communities where we work and live, and ensuring the long–term efficiency and economic success of UPS for the benefit of all our stakeholders.
For more than 100 years, UPS has been at the forefront of efficient and sustainable practices for supply chains around the globe. UPS is truly making the world work better through the power of logistics.
- We've already surpassed our 2011 goal for fuel efficiency with a 32% improvement from 1990.
- UPS is the only delivery company in the global Carbon Disclosure Leadership Index.
- Voted "First Worldwide in Social Responsibility" by Fortune's Most Admired Survey.
- UPS is already at 47% of meeting our 2020 goal of co2 pounds per available ton–mile.
- Named one of the "100 Best Corporate Citizens" by Corporate Responsibility magazine. Learn