In an international context, reveal your talent in many trades media services.
Logistics and Operations connect the dots to help UPS and our customers work more efficiently and effectively. With a global reach, you’ll help the synchronization of the business world and keep businesses moving forward—in terms of time and budget.
UPS offers you the opportunity to develop and to build your confidence, through various means. Indeed, our international position, our internal promotion strategy open to all job levels, and our training policy (including apprenticeship) gives you the chance to customize your career path to ensure you get where you want.
What to Expect
UPS is a leader in supply chain services, offering an extensive range of options for synchronizing the movement of goods with a global reach.
Our logistic activity is composed of :
- multi-customers platforms and of important size.
- the 4PL (Four Part Logistics) is dedicated to a customer and supervise the logistic subcontracting and the transport of our customer. The most common functions are transport administrator : they follow the operations of transport and guarantee the good management of the information to the customers and various providers, in respecting legislation.
- the operationnal manager (Center Manager, Team Leader...) : she/he ensures his qualitative and quantitative goals related to logistic activity or transport operations, are achieved. She/He ensures the motivation and training of his team and optimize its organization. Her/His team represents logistics clerks and/or sorters and drivers. Our Air/ocean freight suggests import/export solutions in Air and Sea. With its own planes fleet and the best international network, we also establish the various custom documents.
- The most common functions are : transit agent: she/he manages organization of shipments of goods to or from abroad, as instructed by the customer contract. She/hHe is the ordering person from carriers and other parts in the supply chain and performs the specific administrative operations to international transport.
- Customs clearer : she/he works with customs administrations and performs all administrative formalities relating to customs on the customer's request. She/hHe makes the necessary declarations, checks the compliance of goods transported by international regulations and regularly informs the customer process changes.
What You Need
Our company gather a diverse group of employees from various trainings and different environments. If you want a career with UPS, you will have to show a willingness to invest in your job. If you are ready to grow with our company, our team is waiting for you. Find our vacancies among the suitable position or drop your application.