UPS is the world's largest package delivery company and a global leader in supply chain services.
UPS offers an extensive range of options for synchronizing the movement of goods, information, and funds. Headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, UPS serves more than 200 countries and territories worldwide and operates the largest franchise shipping chain, The UPS Store ™.
UPS participates since several years to events like:
- "Industry Week" : UPS open its doors to young students and potentials for operational career.
- "Les Negociales" : a national contest of negociation for 5000 students in sales.
- Schools Relations" : job dating, forum, sales contest, case studies...
- Job Events : "Paris pour l'Emploi", "Défense et Mobilité'...
- "Entreprendre pour Apprendre" : involved UPS management to develop a school program to train student to create their own company
- UPS & Ferrari : partnership in F1 "Confirmation of our involment in F1 with the scuderia most prefered company associating two companies international oriented with excellence focus" Christine Owens, ex-vice President of Communication UPS.
To get the facts on UPS, click the links below.