Courier company founded in 1907 in the United States, UPS has grown into a company multibillion dollar deal with the main objective of facilitating trade globally. Today, UPS (United Parcel Service Inc.) is a company international whose brand is one of the best known and admired worldwide.
A number as express parcel in the world, we are also one of the first providers of specialized transportation, logistics, capital and e–commerce. Every day, we manage the flow of goods, capital and information in more than 200 countries and territories worldwide.
This can be illustrated with figures:
- A turnover of 40,267,700,000 euro in 2012
- Nearly 400,000 employees (6th global private employer)
- 4 billion packages and documents delivered in 2012
- Nearly 9 million customers per day
- 9th World Airline (230 aircraft owned and 332 chartered)
- 95125 vehicles "earth" (trucks, motorcycles, gondolas...)
- €744,319,000 Euro invested in technological development per year.